Are you aware of these statistics?
- Around 84% of Web users in China share photos, create or contribute to blogs, join forums, or participate in social networks at least once per month. This figure makes the nation the most socially active market.
- About 69% of social networking members in Europe and 76% in the U.S. are considered “spectators”—passive browsers who go over profile posts but never create one on their own.
- Approximately 50% of individuals follow brands on social media platforms, while two out of three users think that Twitter has power over purchasing decision.
- An estimated 38% of company chief executives prioritise social media, while around 57% of entrepreneurs plan to boost their spending on it.
How can you do this? Check out the following ideas. BLOG According to a survey, around 60% of businesses are into blogging. The only problem is that 65% of them are not active, while another 35% of companies update their platforms once a month only. This means that if you start the activity now and publish blog posts regularly, you have a higher chance of engaging your target audience. So how do you integrate optimisation? Here are fundamental tactics.
- Create content about local events (specifically in your location) related to your business.
- Write reviews on other enterprises within your industry.
- Come up with articles for other bloggers in your niche.
- As you do the first three, do not forget to incorporate locally targeted keywords.
You can also use Twitter because you can make good use of its hashtags. Where does SEO come in?
- You can rank in SERPs for tagging your business location or event.
- You can incorporate keywords to your post updates and bio.
- You can link to your blog post or official website.
- Create circles and separate your professional connections from your customers.
- Interact with your followers by responding to their posts or comments.
- Encourage them to give you reviews.
- Claim authorship for your blog posts so these will appear in search results.
- Incorporate your comments or messages with the +1 button.